General Terms & Conditions
I/we (herein referred to as “the Customer”) agree to purchase goods from Victoria Courts Trading limited (herein referred to as “the Company”) under the following Terms and Conditions.
- All payments made to the Company will be issued a corresponding payment receipt.
- Ownership of the goods to the customer will be upon full payment; however, the risk will be passed on after delivery has been done.
- Cheque/EFT/RTGS/Eazzypay/Mpesa payments will be acknowledged upon confirmation by the bank.
- All Cheques are payable to Victoria Courts Trading Limited.
- Administration charges of 5,000 Kenya Shillings will apply in special circumstances, for example, issuance of bad cheques by the Customer.
- It remains the responsibility of the Customer to obtain the official receipt for payments done to the Company.
- Interest will be charged on late payments
Sales and Deposits
- Deposit accepted for reservation of products must be 40% of the invoice total.
- Reserved products should be fully paid up within 21 days after which they are released for sale.
- The Company provides no warranty on products unless otherwise specified.
- All prices are ex-warehouse and are inclusive of VAT.
- The Company reserves the right to amend prices.
Delivery and Storage
- The Company will endeavor to deliver within 72 hours upon receipt of full payment.
- The Customer must acknowledge the products are in good order and condition at the time of delivery.
- Late deliveries shall not constitute grounds for compensation claim from the Customer.
- Storage charges of 5% of the total invoice will apply on a monthly basis for products not collected within 21 days.
Returns and Exchanges
- The Company has a NO REFUND policy and will only issue credit note of equal value, less the administration charges, for special cases
- VAT Refunds are done upon submission of all the relevant documentation.
- No returns or exchanges are accepted 7 days after the delivery of products.
- The Company shall not be considered to be in default in the performance of its obligation if the performance of such obligation is prevented or delayed by events of force which are beyond reasonable control.
- These Terms and Conditions supersede any prior representation or agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter herein.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form