Welcome to the Career section of Victoria Courts. We pride ourselves in being a company that seeks to acquire relevant talent for our team. We intend to give opportunities to the team to grow the highest potential within the organization and beyond.
We aim to provide challenging and rewarding career opportunities to everyone who joins us. Every opportunity is crafted to allow a powerful and lasting contribution to the future of Retail business in the region. Here at Victoria Courts, we are seeking ways to ensure that our Colleagues not only make the most of their careers but also the most out of their lives.
We value our colleagues as our greatest asset to the organization. Our policies and procedures are aimed to make this a great place to be and still have high levels of working standards.
Our aim to expand our goods and services within the region in a very practical and systematic way as we impact people’s lives every day. The team is well equipped for this noble task with the zeal and determination to make this happen.
We have a great working environment and thus the ambiance is beyond the usual working spaces. This makes it a real pleasure to come to work every day and make a positive contribution to the organization and society at large.
We are deliberate to create time to train our teams in order to keep up with the current trends in the market relevant to our industry. We ensure that the team is fully knowledgeable of all the products in the showroom and thus give the customer value for their time and money spent with us. We access the internet as part of our tools for training allowing the team to have the current information in both visual and audio forms. We closely liaise with our suppliers both locally and internationally for training sessions in order to correctly relay the same knowledge to our esteemed customers. We too have chosen to benchmark ourselves with international standards and that’s the kind of service you will find with our staff.
So are you the kind of person we are looking for?
Smiling should be part of your lifestyle; we love to work with people who make others smile too☺. You had better have a real passion for life, be a people-person, not afraid to be anyone you can be within the work environment. You are someone who is self-motivated; very ambitious and able to work well with the rest of the team.
We are driven to work towards our agreed Vision and Mission and embrace our Core Values.
As a company, we endeavor to give a well above reasonable remuneration and benefits package for our team within our industry. Since we believe there is more to work than just the salary, we have a reward and compensation scheme for our well-performing colleagues. This is very competitive and we look to match up as a choice employer within the region and industry.
On this page, we shall on a ‘need to hire’ basis share with your career opportunities within the organization. You will be directed on how to apply and send the relevant documents with a prescribed deadline. However, feel free to also send your CV ONLY ( in pdf format) via the link provided for us to create and maintain a data bank for the future. We shall use this information to get in touch with you should the need arise.
We have an open lateral management system that allows colleagues to fully interact with each other regardless of the position or job title held in the organization. We respect each other as human beings with a lot to offer each other. This is lived within our organizational culture that embraces our values.
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- MARKETING COORDINATOR
JOB VACANCY –MARKETING COORDINATOR
Victoria Courts is seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a Marketing Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional materials and related activities.
- Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products.
- Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
- Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
- Determine, manage and deliver marketing activities within the agreed marketing budget
- Design and develop marketing materials including advertisements and brochures / fliers /banners / including in-house ie computer screen savers, pull ups, window adverts
- Liaise and correspond with outside vendors and suppliers for marketing and advertising materials
- Monitor production & oversee distribution of marketing materials
- Draft press and media releases when required
- Prepare and conduct product presentations to management
- Help plan, coordinate and participate in marketing events
- Prepare and execute direct and online marketing campaigns
- Update company website and social media tools
- Monitor competitive activity and market trends and report to the management
- Maintain customer information via marketing database – emails, business cards,
- Track, coordinate and assemble data to measure outcomes of marketing programs
Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
– Customer service, marketing or sales experience
– Understanding of the principles of marketing
– Knowledge of marketing tools and techniques
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to email@example.com by Friday 20th September 2019
A leading furniture retailer is seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a Sales Executive.
1. Achieve 100% of the sales target on a monthly basis
2. Provide excellent customer experience for all customers
3. Ensure proper showroom display
4. Participate in product campaigns, promotions, competitor checks etc.
5. Ensure 100% collection of customer feedback forms
6. Daily Tracking of sales target via Google forms
7. Price Change done on a daily basis and counter checked
8. Correct price ticket affixed to all products per section with each salesperson
9. Regular product knowledge being initiated and followed –Training;
10. Ensure Health and Safety of the showroom in all areas
11. Any other duties assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good customer relationship management
- Good Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge
- Well groomed with high hygiene standards
- Team player
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- At least one year experience in a similar position
- Interior design experience is an added advantage
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday,
17th January 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application