Welcome to the Career section of Victoria Courts. We pride ourselves in being a company that seeks to acquire relevant talent for our team. We intend to give opportunities to the team to grow the highest potential within the organization and beyond.
We aim to provide challenging and rewarding career opportunities to everyone who joins us. Every opportunity is crafted to allow a powerful and lasting contribution to the future of Retail business in the region. Here at Victoria Courts, we are seeking ways to ensure that our Colleagues not only make the most of their careers but also the most out of their lives.
We value our colleagues as our greatest asset to the organization. Our policies and procedures are aimed to make this a great place to be and still have high levels of working standards.
Our aim to expand our goods and services within the region in a very practical and systematic way as we impact people’s lives every day. The team is well equipped for this noble task with the zeal and determination to make this happen.
We have a great working environment and thus the ambiance is beyond the usual working spaces. This makes it a real pleasure to come to work every day and make a positive contribution to the organization and society at large.
We are deliberate to create time to train our teams in order to keep up with the current trends in the market relevant to our industry. We ensure that the team is fully knowledgeable of all the products in the showroom and thus give the customer value for their time and money spent with us. We access the internet as part of our tools for training allowing the team to have the current information in both visual and audio forms. We closely liaise with our suppliers both locally and internationally for training sessions in order to correctly relay the same knowledge to our esteemed customers. We too have chosen to benchmark ourselves with international standards and that’s the kind of service you will find with our staff.
So are you the kind of person we are looking for?
Smiling should be part of your lifestyle; we love to work with people who make others smile too☺. You had better have a real passion for life, be a people-person, not afraid to be anyone you can be within the work environment. You are someone who is self-motivated; very ambitious and able to work well with the rest of the team.
We are driven to work towards our agreed Vision and Mission and embrace our Core Values.
As a company, we endeavor to give a well above reasonable remuneration and benefits package for our team within our industry. Since we believe there is more to work than just the salary, we have a reward and compensation scheme for our well-performing colleagues. This is very competitive and we look to match up as a choice employer within the region and industry.
On this page, we shall on a ‘need to hire’ basis share with your career opportunities within the organization. You will be directed on how to apply and send the relevant documents with a prescribed deadline. However, feel free to also send your CV ONLY ( in pdf format) via the link provided for us to create and maintain a data bank for the future. We shall use this information to get in touch with you should the need arise.
We have an open lateral management system that allows colleagues to fully interact with each other regardless of the position or job title held in the organization. We respect each other as human beings with a lot to offer each other. This is lived within our organizational culture that embraces our values.
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
A leading furniture retailer is seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a Sales Executive.
1. Achieve 100% of the sales target on a monthly basis
2. Provide excellent customer experience for all customers
3. Ensure proper showroom display
4. Participate in product campaigns, promotions, competitor checks etc.
5. Ensure 100% collection of customer feedback forms
6. Daily Tracking of sales target via Google forms
7. Price Change done on a daily basis and counter checked
8. Correct price ticket affixed to all products per section with each salesperson
9. Regular product knowledge being initiated and followed –Training;
10. Ensure Health and Safety of the showroom in all areas
11. Any other duties assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Good customer relationship management
- Good Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge
- Well groomed with high hygiene standards
- Team player
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing from a recognized institution.
- At least one year experience in a similar position
- Interior design experience is an added advantage
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday,
17th January 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application
GRAPHIC DESIGNER AND MARKETING COORDINATOR
A leading furniture retailer is seeking to hire a qualified person in the role of a graphic designer and Marketing Coordinator.
- The Graphic Designer and Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing details with the Marketing team including event-related marketing, advertising, video marketing, online marketing and email marketing.
- The ideal candidate has existing educational background in marketing, graphic design skills and internship experience.
- Candidate must have graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Candidate will also be detail oriented, a self-starter, social media savvy, a creative thinker, a team player, and a strong communicator.
- Successful experience with email marketing campaigns is also necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with effective and efficient show-marketing graphic design and participate in interdepartmental communications as appropriate.
- Assists in activation of the marketing/sales operations with organizational strategic priorities in a timely and professional manner; adjusts to short term realities while insuring long-term goals and objectives are met.
- Assists in development of timely reports and updates on results and activities.
- Proposes, confirms and stays within approved budgets for marketing activities.
- Understands and supports the annual institutional marketing plan and implementation, and provides support for the annual sales plan.
- Works on special projects, initiatives, promotions and other programs as needed at the direction Marketing team.
- Assists in the collaboration and work provided by outside vendors, media outlets and marketing alliances.
- Assists in the coordination with resident companies and their marketing/social media endeavors.
Branding, Design and Marketing Materials
- Assist in protecting the integrity of the company brand and all users. Communicate branding guidelines to promoters and residents.
- Responsible for creative design and having a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere.
- Manage and maintain social media messaging with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall company branding.
PR, Digital and Social
- Work directly with Marketing team to prepare a social media plan, timelines and priorities for individual events/performances as well as those with and institutional focus.
- Take independent and creative responsibility for the social media outreach with a concentration on venue revenue generating events.
- Build a creative, dynamic, consistent, and interesting social media voice.
- Maximize events, press, promotions and executive outreach in the social media platforms.
- Develop and implement social media platforms that speak to a live concert experience. Platforms to include Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Create and coordinate email newsletter/announcements in line with individual event and institutional goals.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven experience and expertise in graphic design, social media, email and online marketing.
- Collaborative personality who is a team player.
- Innovative and creative thinker to generate maximum exposure for the company brand and beyond traditional means.
- Candidate must have graphics skills and a working familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Premiere
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Focus – Incumbent’s interaction with internal and external customers. Requires putting yourself in the customer’s place, anticipating and meeting needs quickly and accurately. It also means following up and monitoring situation to be sure the customer is satisfied.
- Job Knowledge – Understands the duties, methods and procedures required by the job.
- Teamwork – Ability to interact and develop relationships with co-workers, give and receive constructive input, contribute ideas and viewpoints, adapt to changing circumstances and expectations and commitment to understand and remedy interpersonal conflicts.
- Communication – Commitment to employing and promoting effective written/verbal communication as well as attention to content and process, and positive communication with staff, vendors, patrons and external customers.
- Management of Resources – Ability to use time, money, technology and people as efficiently and effectively as possible. Makes suggestions to improve the resources that pertain to incumbent job responsibilities.
- Technical Knowledge – Individual’s ability to demonstrate the specific skills necessary to the position using procedures, tools and equipment necessary to accomplish work.
- Dependability & Time Management – Organizes work well and uses time effectively; attendance & punctuality fall within standards. Takes responsibility for actions and accepts responsibility for mistakes. Follows through on assignments despite setbacks; shifts priorities when necessary.
- Initiative – Level of interest in role development, degree of motivation, and willingness to improve performance and increase job knowledge.
Kindly send us your CV and COVER LETTER to email@example.com by Monday, 4th February 2019.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application unsuccessful.